Five Finger Death Punch and country star Brantley Gilbert will go on a U.S. arena tour together.
The tour will bring the acts together on Saturday, November 19, at the Charleston Coliseum in Charleston, West Virginia.
In 2019, the two groups and country music legend Kenny Wayne Shepherd worked together on the song “Blue On Black.”
About Five Finger Death Punch
For the fans who doesn’t know about Five Finger Death Punch, here are some details:
Five Finger Death Punch, one of the most popular groove metal bands of the 2010s, has been a mainstay on the Billboard charts since they started in 2005. Taking their name from the cult martial arts movie Five Fingers of Death, this band plays vintage thrash and blazing metal with riffs that are as powerful as their name. Since their first album came out in 2007, they have won a lot of awards for albums like American Capitalist (2011), the ambitious two-volume set The Wrong Side of Heaven and the Righteous Side of Hell (2013), And Justice for None (2018), and AfterLife (2022).
Five Finger Death Punch Group Members:
Who Is Brantley Gilbert?
Brantley Gilbert, who was born in Georgia and is a singer and songwriter, came out in the early 2010s with a new take on traditional country music. His style was based on the country-pop and arena rock fusions of the 1990s, but it was also open to R&B and electronic elements. Not long after his churning, minor-key rock song “Country Must Be Country Wide” went to number one, two of his earlier songs, “Dirt Road Anthem” and “My Kinda Party,” became huge hits for Jason Aldean, furthering Gilbert’s rise to fame.
Just as I Am, which sold a million copies and went platinum, topped the country charts in 2014. He did the same thing with his next two albums. Along the way, he kept making hits like “The Weekend” in 2016 and “What Happens in a Small Town,” a duet with Lindsay Ell from his 2019 album Fire & Brimstone. As the next decade started, Gilbert focused on high-profile singles, working with Toby Keith, Hardy, and Aldean on “The Worst Country Song of All Time” in 2021 and “Rolex® on a Redneck” in 2022.
Check Out All The Dates And Venues Below:
- Wed, Nov 9 Grand Rapids, MI | Van Andel Arena
- Thu, Nov 10 Fort Wayne, IN | Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
- Sat, Nov 12 Lexington, KY | Rupp Arena
- Mon, Nov 14 Columbus, OH | Schottenstein Center
- Wed, Nov 16 Nashville, TN | Bridgestone Arena
- Thu, Nov 17 Knoxville, TN | Thompson-Boling Arena
- Sat, Nov 19 Charleston, WV | Charleston Coliseum & Convention Center
- Sun, Nov 20 Greenville, SC | Bon Secours Wellness Arena
- Tue, Nov 22 Tampa, FL | Amalie Arena
- Fri, Nov 25 Birmingham, AL | Legacy Arena at The BJCC
- Sat, Nov 26 Little Rock, AR | Simmons Bank Arena
- Tue, Nov 29 Kansas City, MO | T-Mobile Center
- Wed, Nov 30 Omaha, NE | CHI Health Center Omaha
- Fri, Dec 2 Madison, WI | Coliseum at Alliant Energy Center
- Sat, Dec 3 Green Bay, WI | Resch Center
- Mon, Dec 5 Minneapolis, MN | Target Center
- Wed, Dec 7 Des Moines, IA | Wells Fargo Arena
- Fri, Dec 9 Grand Forks, ND | Alerus Center
- Sat, Dec 10 Sioux Falls, SD | Denny Sanford PREMIER Center
- Tue, Dec 13 Spokane, WA | Spokane Arena
- Thu, Dec 15 Nampa, ID | Ford Idaho Center Arena
- Sat, Dec 17 Las Vegas, NV | Michelob ULTRA Arena
Where To Buy Five Finger Death Punch Tour Tickets:
Tickets for the event will go on sale at 10 a.m. on Friday, August 19. But members of the Five Finger Death Punch app can buy tickets early on Tuesday, August 16.
You can get tickets here.